Hacked Client
$
Donations
?
Help
C
Community

Follow us on Facebook!
Please Register and Login to our forum to access all features!

Revenge of the Fallen hack - ROTMG Tool

For all Realm of the Mad God hacking guides, advice and requests

Revenge of the Fallen hack

Postby tomislav.borscak » Thu 06 Sep 18 - 3:20

So I've been playing the normal rotmg server for a couple of years now and was always hacking. Now that I got a lot of stuff there I kinda got bored with it. I found this private server called "Revenge of the Fallen" that I play on regularly now. I just wanna know if there are any hacks for this web client and is it even hackable? Ty for all the answers in advance.
tomislav.borscak  <i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined

Postby Stradinius » Sun 23 Sep 18 - 21:46

ROTMGTool doesn't cover hacked clients for private servers. That being said, it may exist somewhere.

All things considered, it likely wouldn't be any more difficult to script up than prod, but it's also more likely to be closely monitored, given that it's a pserver.

As always, using cheats and hacks comes with a risk.
FAQs are friends, not food.

Please read the FAQs before contacting people for assistance. Most issues are covered there.

I cover technical issues with the ROTMGTool Client and the Private Server. That's it. I cannot mess with your account, on the forums or in-game. Please, don't be afraid to PM me with any issues you might be having. I'll do my best to resolve them as soon as possible.

I absolutely do not offer support for clients and systems not offered here on ROTMGTool.

If I've helped you with an issue, please leave me thanks on my profile! It's not much, but it shows people that I can be trusted.

Helper: 7/2/2016 - 20/12/16
Donator:3/3/2017
Total donations: $20
Stradinius  <i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator
PS Name: Stradinius
Member of the Quarter Bug Zapper Award