Hacked Client
$
Donations
?
Help
C
Community

Follow us on Facebook!
Please Register and Login to our forum to access all features!

MULTIPLE REPORTS! - ROTMG Tool

Is there a normal player with donator items? Somebody over spawning? Please tell us about it here!

MULTIPLE REPORTS!

Postby Enzo123 » Sat 06 May 17 - 16:56

There is a discord community where they have hacked clients, one being a hack for our server. This guy called goodralover is using a hacked client.
* Please Register and Login to see links *

I also saw Kakaseka use a hacked client. He is a huntress and he is wielding a doom bow.

Bionex also used a hacked client, but I didn't get a screenshot of him hacking. He appears to use two separate clients. One legit and one hacked.

The hacked client consists of multishot, godmode, dex hack, and autokill. Unfortunately, I can't give out the discord server of where this hacked client came from.
Last edited by Enzo123 on Sat 06 May 17 - 17:39, edited 1 time in total.
Formerly Helix, now Mexin.
Enzo123  <i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator
PS Name: Mexin

Re: MULTIPLE REPORTS!

Postby Hai » Mon 10 Jul 17 - 7:42

Enzo123 wrote:There is a discord community where they have hacked clients, one being a hack for our server. This guy called goodralover is using a hacked client.

I also saw Kakaseka use a hacked client. He is a huntress and he is wielding a doom bow.

Bionex also used a hacked client, but I didn't get a screenshot of him hacking. He appears to use two separate clients. One legit and one hacked.

The hacked client consists of multishot, godmode, dex hack, and autokill. Unfortunately, I can't give out the discord server of where this hacked client came from.

Thanks a lot for your reports!

I have now banned the offenders - and they will be sorry to know that this has now caught up with them...

Thanks again!
Privacy Policy | Forum Rules | Server Rules

contact us by email, at:
Code
rotmgtool@live.com
Hai  <i> Offline</i>
Administrator
Administrator
PS Name: Hai
Member of the Quarter Nuclear Award Dev Award Created Award Great Ideas Award
YouTube Medal Bug Zapper Award LMAO Award 20k Posts Day! [OLD] Member of the Month