Hacked Client
$
Donations
?
Help
C
Community

Follow us on Facebook!
Please Register and Login to our forum to access all features!

Vault problem - ROTMG Tool

For all Realm of the Mad God hacking guides, advice and requests

Vault problem

Postby Zigana » Tue 11 Sep 18 - 15:06

what is this problem

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Zigana  <i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined

Postby Stradinius » Wed 12 Sep 18 - 14:40

There's not enough info in this picture to really say. The problem is that the floor to your vault visually appears to be missing, but there's nothing here to tell us why.

What is this picture? A ton of blank space was added on to it.
FAQs are friends, not food.

Please read the FAQs before contacting people for assistance. Most issues are covered there.

I cover technical issues with the ROTMGTool Client and the Private Server. That's it. I cannot mess with your account, on the forums or in-game. Please, don't be afraid to PM me with any issues you might be having. I'll do my best to resolve them as soon as possible.

I absolutely do not offer support for clients and systems not offered here on ROTMGTool.

If I've helped you with an issue, please leave me thanks on my profile! It's not much, but it shows people that I can be trusted.

Helper: 7/2/2016 - 20/12/16
Donator:3/3/2017
Total donations: $20
Stradinius  <i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator
PS Name: Stradinius
Member of the Quarter Bug Zapper Award

Postby Zigana » Wed 12 Sep 18 - 17:27

its just a blue screen and i cant move .. yes you are right .. this is bad picture .. i cant do anything in vault .. i am playing in adobe flash player.. sorry about disturbing .. but i think you know the how i solve this problem
Zigana  <i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined

Postby Stradinius » Fri 14 Sep 18 - 2:56

Here's what I can tell from that picture:
+ You're running Adobe Flash Player 30 on what appears to be Microsoft Windows 10.
+ The texture for the Vault's floor is missing, but the reason for such is unknown.
+ English may not be your first language.

Based on what you've said:
+ The vault is unusable, meaning you cannot acquire nor deposit items.

I'm going to assume you're running the Hacked client as provided here on ROTMGTool. If that's not the case, let me know.
If you're running any other clients, let me know as well.

In order to begin troubleshooting this, I'll need some information from you. First off, how long ago did you start noticing this issue?

Secondly, what country do you live in? Which server are you connected to? This could be a simple matter of connection issues, though I doubt it.

You said you can't do anything in the vault. Are you capable of moving around? Can you attack? This might give further insight as to the cause of this issue.

We'll start with that for now.

\\\\\\\\\
I'd like to apologize for how long it took for me to get back to you, I was busy over the last few days.

~Strad

Please read the FAQs before contacting people for assistance. Most issues are covered there.

I cover technical issues with the ROTMGTool Client and the Private Server. That's it. I cannot mess with your account, on the forums or in-game. Please, don't be afraid to PM me with any issues you might be having. I'll do my best to resolve them as soon as possible.

I absolutely do not offer support for clients and systems not offered here on ROTMGTool.

If I've helped you with an issue, please leave me thanks on my profile! It's not much, but it shows people that I can be trusted.

Donator
Donator

Postby Zigana » Sat 15 Sep 18 - 14:34

+ You're running Adobe Flash Player 30 on what appears to be Microsoft Windows 10.

its flashplayer31.sa like this ..
+ The texture for the Vault's floor is missing, but the reason for such is unknown.
i dont know maybe
+ English may not be your first language.

:D yes english is not my first lang.. but
I am trying to improve my English :)
+ The vault is unusable, meaning you cannot acquire nor deposit items.

thats correct
If you're running any other clients, let me know as well.

sometimes i run main client..
In order to begin troubleshooting this, I'll need some information from you. First off, how long ago did you start noticing this issue?

maybe 1 month.. and still continues..
Secondly, what country do you live in? Which server are you connected to? This could be a simple matter of connection issues, though I doubt it.

turkey.. eueast my main server... ping is 79 - 119
You said you can't do anything in the vault. Are you capable of moving around? Can you attack? This might give further insight as to the cause of this issue.

i cant move .. i can atack in vault.. and i read sheep said "mee" in vault..
I'd like to apologize for how long it took for me to get back to you, I was busy over the last few days.

no need for apologize... i know you are best .. :)
Zigana  <i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined

Postby Stradinius » Tue 18 Sep 18 - 3:47

All right, so I did a little research. We're going to try a simple fix.

In Realm, go to your Options>Graphics and make sure Hardware Acceleration is OFF.

That seems to be an issue for some.

Again, apologies for the delay. I know you don't mind too much, but it's still unprofessional of me.

Donator
Donator

Re:

Postby Zigana » Thu 20 Sep 18 - 15:38

Stradinius wrote:All right, so I did a little research. We're going to try a simple fix.

In Realm, go to your Options>Graphics and make sure Hardware Acceleration is OFF.

That seems to be an issue for some.

Again, apologies for the delay. I know you don't mind too much, but it's still unprofessional of me.

i did it but .. didnt work..
Zigana  <i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined

Postby reeheex » Sat 22 Sep 18 - 7:33

The exact same thing has happened to me since version 28 of the hacked client. For some reason, the hacked client stopped going full-screen (where you can see much further around your character) and the vault is broken just like this. Hardware Acceleration does not seem to fix it either.
reeheex  <i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined

Postby Stradinius » Sat 22 Sep 18 - 23:01

So it's not an isolated issue and seems to be tied directly to the hacked client. This means it's likely beyond what I'm capable of fixing.

I'll go ahead and elevate this to the staff team, as it's most likely out of my hands entirely.

@Smiley if you could pass this wherever it needs to go? Probably to Hai himself, considering.

Donator
Donator

Postby Zigana » Sun 23 Sep 18 - 14:24

now i am using exe client ..
Zigana  <i> Offline</i>
Just Joined