Hacked Client
$
Donations
?
Help
C
Community

Follow us on Facebook!
Please Register and Login to our forum to access all features!

Over Spawning, Arena Ruined And Server Lagging. - ROTMG Tool

General talk about the official ROTMG Tool private server

Over Spawning, Arena Ruined And Server Lagging.

Postby Hamisham » Sun 14 Feb 16 - 23:55

Ok so as many of you know the problem of over spawning mobs has become extremely prevalent. It is gotten so bad that it is a reoccurring event. Because of this the server has been experiencing a lot of lag and it almost unplayable. This is due to donators spawning in MANY O4's, Sheep Gods, And not to mention turkey gods. This has happened about 3 times in the past 2 hours. It is extremely sad that we cannot trust that the donators will be ethical individuals. So, in turn we must do something about this, as it is unfair for players to have to deal with this. But of course complaining alone will not help so, I have come up with a solution to this problem.

Solution: Make a maximum number of mobs there can be at the arena at a time. Such as 2 or 3. This would solve the problem quite well. Because the lag is usually because there are to many mobs or entities creating the lag. Players should not get very upset at this either because 2 bosses are enough to get what ever loot they desire and as soon as they die, the donators can spawn more.

Anyway I hope you guys share my P.O.V and please bring awareness to this so ROTMGTools Private server can become fun again! Thanks for reading this and have a great day. (For any of you that think I mean all donators are bad, I never said that. I've met some really nice donators that help the best they can. Same with players. But its the players/donators that want to troll that are bad.

Peace Out
-Hamisham :D
Hamisham  <i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator
PS Name: EricMedeiros

Postby Melididiouse » Mon 15 Feb 16 - 12:22

There have been multiple propositions as to how to end all abusive spawning. Despite efforts from people such as myself and Ashryver among others who have proposed a multitude of ideas to fix this, chances are it just won't happen. When I donated to get [VIP] I was privileged with being able to spawn 7 monsters as a time with regular donators only 5. Spawn has really been the only donator+ command that has underwent some serious revamps. The problem with spawning 5-7 mobs was the same reason with only spawning 1-3, it is very easy to manipulate, what you can spawn and how much you can spam the command, no thanks to control copy and paste. Despite all the ideas I'd be very surprised if it was ever changed from it's current status. Any further changes would only hurt the game even more, or would require painstaking amounts of coding. As much as I'd love to never have to fill out another abusive donator report or have to apologize for one, I just don't think it will change from its current state.
ImageImageImage
Melididiouse  <i> Offline</i>
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff
PS Name: Melididiouse
Bug Zapper Award

Postby Hamisham » Mon 15 Feb 16 - 14:27

Well that sucks. I just hope people realize that they are not doing and good by doing this type of thing.
Hamisham  <i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator
PS Name: EricMedeiros