Hacked Client
$
Donations
?
Help
C
Community

Follow us on Facebook!
Please Register and Login to our forum to access all features!

Small Bug with loading in - ROTMG Tool

Having an error on the ROTMG Tool private server? Please remember to check out our FAQ's before posting

Small Bug with loading in

Postby Cookie_Throws » Fri 11 Aug 17 - 16:05

Hey guys, i found a small bug nothing too serious, but when i choose another class and load in on my account it still shows the picture of my wizard loading in, doesnt affect the game but just thought you would like to know about it, cheers :)
Cookie_Throws  <i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined

Postby Stradinius » Fri 01 Sep 17 - 20:56

This is a known issue that has existed for a while, but thanks! Even small bug reports like this can mean a lot in development.
FAQs are friends, not food.

Please read the FAQs before contacting people for assistance. Most issues are covered there.

I cover technical issues with the ROTMGTool Client and the Private Server. That's it. I cannot mess with your account, on the forums or in-game. Please, don't be afraid to PM me with any issues you might be having. I'll do my best to resolve them as soon as possible.

I absolutely do not offer support for clients and systems not offered here on ROTMGTool.

If I've helped you with an issue, please leave me thanks on my profile! It's not much, but it shows people that I can be trusted.

Helper: 7/2/2016 - 20/12/16
Donator:3/3/2017
Total donations: $20
Stradinius  <i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator
PS Name: Stradinius
Member of the Quarter Bug Zapper Award