Hacked Client
$
Donations
?
Help
C
Community

Follow us on Facebook!
Please Register and Login to our forum to access all features!

Forum Updates February[2017] - ROTMG Tool

Read the latest website news and announcements

Postby M0ckingJay » Tue 31 Jan 17 - 18:51

@AncientEvil As a formal thank you from me, I will try my hardest to move the server further into the future. I will also try my best into helping all that are in need!

I respect all who have been chosen and not chosen. Everyone has done a great job with submitting their apps, and trying to get the rank.

Respect from me to all,

~M0ckingJay
Hello, I'm M0ckingJay, and I am the Youtube Team Director.
If you have questions, feel free to PM me anytime!!
Youtube Team since August 2016
Youtube Team Director since October 2016
Helper since February 2017
Moderator since April 2017
M0ckingJay  <i> Offline</i>
PS Name: M0ckingJay
YouTube Medal

Postby Nubiosi » Tue 31 Jan 17 - 19:40

Well I know this is a tad late, but congratulations to the new helpers! To everyone else that applied, I wish you the best of luck during the next application period/whatever endeavors you pursue.
~Bravi

Dates and stuff:

~Joined (the forums) January 8th, 2014
~Donator July 27th, 2015
~Helper July 2nd, 2016
~Moderator September 4th, 2016
~Resigned April 4th, 2017
~What does the future hold? Probably death and despair...

Ancient is bae

Don't be afraid to PM me, I don't bite.

(/^-^)/
\(^-^\)
Nubiosi  <i> Offline</i>
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff
PS Name: Bravi
Member of the Quarter Bug Zapper Award

Postby Smiley » Wed 01 Feb 17 - 9:40

"Smileyy has resigned permanently" can you even resign temporarily?
Nyaro wrote:Plis come back

Okie

Helper - 18/9/15
Moderator - 29/5/16
Ex-Staff - 18/8/16
Reinstated to Moderator 23/12/16
Officially resigned from all staff duties - 01/02/17
Returned to Tool as a Moderator 05/10/17
Global Moderator - 09/01/18

Smiley  <i> Offline</i>
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
PS Name: Smileyy
YouTube Medal Bug Zapper Award

Postby Vanilla » Wed 01 Feb 17 - 10:06

:o @AncientEvil as @M0ckingJay has stated, thank you very much. I will most definitely help and contribute as much as i can to helping and improving the server along with helping people in need!

And to those who applied and didn't get the promotion. Respect to all, took guts to apply and give out your personal information. Trust me applying for me was a big nerve, i had butterflies in my stomach and just i was scared to even apply. Even if you didn't get the promotion, help around the forums and in the game, follow the rules and show everyone that you can be a good helper. and when the time comes and applications are open you will have a better chance! overall don't give up!

- Vanilla
Vanilla  <i> Offline</i>
Forum God
Forum God
PS Name: Vanilla
Member of the Quarter YouTube Medal Bug Zapper Award

Re:

Postby Vanilla » Wed 01 Feb 17 - 10:46

Kikopower wrote:Dang... I now look like a fool and sound pathetic after submitting my application. I sound selfish... But I'll accept that fact that there were others like me who didn't get this promotion and that @FOXBOI @Vanilla and @M0ckingjay are the newest staff members of ROTMGTool. Congratulations to you three for making the team! Although, I can't help but feel a little regret after waiting for a whole month in anticipation and enthusiasm while staying up on sleepless nights hoping that I would be able to recieve the promotion and contribute to the server and forums. But one can only hope... Now don't tell us "that we should try to apply next time" because for some of us, there may never be a next time or we'll be denied again. But I promise that I won't give up trying to help support this server even though I wasn't promoted! Cheers! ^-^

But that's exactly what you should do, apply again, and again and again. sooner or later you will get accepted it's just a matter of time. If you didn't get accepted this time around. Prove yourself by being as active as possible, helping around as much as possible with forums needs and player help and overall have patience, be kind and understanding. There are gonna be times where things are frustrating especially with dealing with players that complain on the forum chat. But hey showing patience with them and not getting mad like i do sometimes shows maturity. You'll get it don't worry, and as for the personal information. It helps Staff Managers/Mods know who you are and get a sense of what you can do in terms of being a helpful/positive roll in the staff! Don't lose hope just yet :)

- Vanilla
Vanilla  <i> Offline</i>
Forum God
Forum God
PS Name: Vanilla
Member of the Quarter YouTube Medal Bug Zapper Award

Re: Re:

Postby Smiley » Wed 01 Feb 17 - 15:13

Vanilla wrote:
Kikopower wrote:Dang... I now look like a fool and sound pathetic after submitting my application. I sound selfish... But I'll accept that fact that there were others like me who didn't get this promotion and that @FOXBOI @Vanilla and @M0ckingjay are the newest staff members of ROTMGTool. Congratulations to you three for making the team! Although, I can't help but feel a little regret after waiting for a whole month in anticipation and enthusiasm while staying up on sleepless nights hoping that I would be able to recieve the promotion and contribute to the server and forums. But one can only hope... Now don't tell us "that we should try to apply next time" because for some of us, there may never be a next time or we'll be denied again. But I promise that I won't give up trying to help support this server even though I wasn't promoted! Cheers! ^-^

But that's exactly what you should do, apply again, and again and again. sooner or later you will get accepted it's just a matter of time. If you didn't get accepted this time around. Prove yourself by being as active as possible, helping around as much as possible with forums needs and player help and overall have patience, be kind and understanding. There are gonna be times where things are frustrating especially with dealing with players that complain on the forum chat. But hey showing patience with them and not getting mad like i do sometimes shows maturity. You'll get it don't worry, and as for the personal information. It helps Staff Managers/Mods know who you are and get a sense of what you can do in terms of being a helpful/positive roll in the staff! Don't lose hope just yet :)

- Vanilla

That's what I did, I made it to moderator in just under a year. It took me two months of applying, I applied twice and I was finally in. 8 months of straight Helper, great fun xd

After finally putting the effort in, I spent 502 days as staff, that being 1 year 4 months and 14 days
Nyaro wrote:Plis come back

Okie

Helper - 18/9/15
Moderator - 29/5/16
Ex-Staff - 18/8/16
Reinstated to Moderator 23/12/16
Officially resigned from all staff duties - 01/02/17
Returned to Tool as a Moderator 05/10/17
Global Moderator - 09/01/18

Smiley  <i> Offline</i>
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
PS Name: Smileyy
YouTube Medal Bug Zapper Award

Postby AncientEvil » Wed 01 Feb 17 - 15:25

Remember our race, smiles? Haha, good times
Feel Free to PM me if you need help
For joining my guild: Just drop a PM
Guild Removal/Ranking Inquiries: Send a PM (here or Discord)
Any Rude PMs and i will block you, or ban you
My Staff Life:

Helper Since 16th September 2015
Moderator Since 2nd October 2015
Global Moderator Since 20th May 2016
Staff Manager Since 14th October 2016
Renowned Commanding High Councillor of The Legendary Dark Riders
Leader of The Dark Riders Initiative.
AncientEvil  <i> Offline</i>
Manager
Manager
PS Name: AncientEvil
Member of the Quarter Nuclear Award Dev Award Created Award Great Ideas Award
Bug Zapper Award 20k Posts Day! [OLD] Member of the Month

Postby trickcmate » Wed 01 Feb 17 - 18:07

@AncientEvil I remember when RGH had beef with Tarike when Tarike said RGH would never make a staff rank, when RGH got SM, and tarike never got to GMod xD
Essence Realms is being REBOOTED:
With a new PC coming VERY soon, we will resume production. Here's the discord link.
[REDACTED DUE TO TOS]
~Ancient

Have fun folks.
trickcmate  <i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator
PS Name: trickcmate
Location: On my computer, probably on YT, Paladins, or RotMG.

Postby Nekrie » Thu 02 Feb 17 - 6:26

I remember when RGH said I'd never be staff and hired a whole bunch of incompetent helpers that keep getting fired just so he wouldn't have to take me xD Good ol' times w/ Maven

If you can't love yourself
I'll love you in your place

(✿◕﹏◠)~★Read the FaQ's ★~(◠﹏◕✿)
Nekrie  <i> Offline</i>
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff
PS Name: Ashrie
Member of the Quarter Great Ideas Award Bug Zapper Award

Postby trickcmate » Fri 03 Feb 17 - 17:17

Lol @Nekrie did you know RGH isnt maven? He sold his forum acc and server acc's to someone named maven. Maven told me in discord, he said he was going to make it public soon.
Essence Realms is being REBOOTED:
With a new PC coming VERY soon, we will resume production. Here's the discord link.
[REDACTED DUE TO TOS]
~Ancient

Have fun folks.
trickcmate  <i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator
PS Name: trickcmate
Location: On my computer, probably on YT, Paladins, or RotMG.

PreviousNext page